Since I’ve start using La Prairie Anti-Aging eye cream a cellular intervention complex SPF 15 ( last year in December) and I was so pleased with its amazing results I kept thinking it would be great to have also the face cream and complete the Cellular intervention cream pack.
I’m under 30 and I’m more than pleased with the way that my skin looks like, I don’t have wrinkles (only the expression ones), my is firm and healthy and I don’t see yet signs of aging that already appeared to some girls of my age. I can’t say that I using creams and moisturizers since 16 , I even remember my mother saying to me that I should start using some gentle face creams or lotions but I didn’t listen to her until 19-20 years. I didn’t even use makeup back then ( maybe only mascara and lipgloss) and I had a very simple cleansing routine. After my 20 years birthday I kind of start developing a complete cleansing and hydration routine to which I added new steps and products along the years.
So here I’m today with only a few years apart from being 30 and I decided is time to add another step into my skin treatment because I want to preserve this look, firmness and healthy skin as much as I can. About 2 months ago I ordered from Ebay the Anti-Aging Complex – A Cellular Intervention Cream ( 50 ml for 150 Eur) together with the Anti- Aging eye cream with SPF 15 ( I just love this cream and I will buy it again and again) and I’ve been using it for almost 2 weeks now.
It’s an easy anti-aging cream that can be used by women of all ages, you can start using it at 24 – 25 years. I think is perfect to use it as your first anti-aging cream, when you have fine lines and signs of aging are not yet visible on your face but you want to do delay the moment when they will be visible. Many girls think that on 25 is maybe to early to an anti-aging cream, but is not true. Specialists thought us that skin becomes to get older from 20 years but the signs could be visible after 30 if we are taking proper care of our skin, so depends on us if we are going to see the first wrinkles at 27 or at 33.
What I like so far about this cream:
- The packaging: The silver jar is very chic, elegant and shining. It’s almost like a mirror, you can see anything in it (it gave me a hard time when I took the pictures). The jar comes in a silver box and when you open the jar you will notice a silver protective cap.
- The texture is creamy with a pale pink color and a delicate pleasant smell.
- After 2 weeks of using it my skin feels moisturized, fine lines are reduced and in the morning I see that my skin had a nice sleep during the night. The skin is brighter, fresher and vibrant.
- One of the functions is that it maintains with mega nutrients and peptides the relax muscle fibers, enhanced cell turnover and boost collagen production.
What I don’t like about this cream so far:
- Has no SPF, but I don’t mind because I didn’t want a cream with SPF since summer has already passed. For those of you who really want SPF included in their creams, you can try the Anti -Aging Day Cream SPF 30 ( a cellular protection complex) .
- Being an anti -aging cream that must hydrate and moisturize the skin all the time I think is normal to give the skin an oily aspect. Is not that my face is shining like the sun after I apply this cream, but since I have an oily type of skin anyway, it gives an oily aspect for a few hours. I try to press a napkin on my face and take away the surplus. So, I’ve decided to wear this cream during night time and use it during the day again later on when the temperatures will be lower. Usually when outside is cold we need very nourishing creams and they get absorbed very fast into the skin. I had the same experience with Clinique Superdefence SPF 30 and although my face was kind of oily during the summer, in the winter was perfect. I hope to have the same result with La Prairie Anti – Aging Complex.
- The price: This is one of the bad news for many ladies out there. Even though the positive results are amazing and these creams are very concentrate and last longer than the others the price is still to high for many ladies.
I will try to update this post when I will notice other chances on my skin. Overall so far so good, I’m pleased with this cream and I see that it’s doing exactly what was design to do and I hope it will preserve my skin good condition for many years to come.