Taking a scoop into the new brands collections for 2010, a sweet smell of rose comes from Lancome Spring 2010 Collection – O My Rose.
Then New Lancome O My Rose Collection contains sweet and sexy coral colors and deep sea greens that brings the fresh air of spring with them. I very curious about trying the coral lipglosses and Le Gloss Kohl pencils. The collection looks pretty and very refreshing and the heavy colors of winter’s collections.
O My Rose Collection contains:
- Pop ‘n Cheeks Blush (49 EUR)
- Pop ‘n Petrol Eyeshadow Palette (85,50 $)
- Pop ‘n Copper Eyeshadow Palette (85,50 $)
- Color Fever Glosses in BB Sand (22), Coral Delight (362), Orange Scopitone (120), Shivering Pink (361) (41 $)
- New Concealer Duo (77 $)
- Drama Hypnose Mascara – in sea green
- Khol Gloss in BB Sand, Pop Petrol, Swinging Copper (47 $)
- Le Vernis in BB Sand, Pop Petro (38 $)
The New Collection is not yet available in the stores, so we have to be patient until January 2010.Meanwhile check out the detailed photos of products and let me know what you think about this peachy-coral-sea green collection. Have you seen something that you like and you want to give it a try?