The last week has been a little crazy for me. I had a lot of catching up to do after I returned from my vacation. I’ve read lots of articles that I’ve missed in the last 2 weeks and I’m still not done with all the collection news I have to write about.
Lucky (little piggy) and spring flowers
Here are some (my list is much bigger but I can’t post them all here) of the post that I’ve enjoyed reading this week.
- Shu Uemura High Performance Cleansing Oil (review) – Iblogbeauty
- Catrice Oceana Collection – Photos, Swatches – Beauty Addict
- Dior Blush Sugar & Spice 849 – Obsessed Makeup Addict
- Nail Swatch: Bloom Nail Polish – Kate – Akisa Love
- Shellac Fedora – Laquermanic
- Attack of the Sunscreens! – Makeup Morsels
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 30 – Makeup and Life
- How to look cute while jogging – Makeup Files
- Sinful Colors Mint Apple – Drugstore Mint Goodness - Belle Bath & Beyond
- Twilight Inspired nails part 1 – Crystaliciousss
- FOTD: Seeing Pink – Ebrushka’s Makeup Bag
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a nice week!