OPI seems to be joining forces once again with the world of cinema to create a new nail polish collection for Winter and Holiday season 2010.
Burlesque Nail Polish collection has the same name with the movie that will be on screens on November 2010, staring Christina Aquilera and Cher.
Burlesque collection contains 12 new nail colors that will become available in September 2010.
After the jump check out more photos and the names and shade description of these glitter and shimmer shades.
- Simmer & Shimmer – In this glitter bit of blue.
- Let Me Entertain You – Multi-talented fuchsia glimmer.
- Sparkle-icious – Multi-color glitter-iciousness
- The Show Must Go On! – With this deep pink shimmer on your nails!
- Ali’s Big Break – This glowing red shimmer breaks through in style.
- Tease-y Does It – In this tempting burgundy shimmer.
- Rising Star – Lustrous glimmering gold.
- Glow Up Already! – You’re ready for this glittering green.
- Bring On the Bling – A gold that glitter that’s beyond dazzling.
- Extra-va-vaganza! – This orange glitter is not for the shy.
- Take the Stage – A warm orange spotlight shimmer.
- Show It & Glow It! – If you’ve got this fuchsia glitter, flaunt it!
And a mini nail lacquer collection
Are you looking forward this collection?