Finally the official information and photos are available for MAC Stylish Yours Makeup Collection for Holiday 2010 – Winter 2011. I guess everyone heard about this MAC upcoming collection in September when I posted some preliminary information. Since the collection is going to be launched after Christmas is not only a Holiday collection but also part of Winter 2011 makeup collections from MAC Cosmetics.
26 December 2010 – U.S. Launch Date
January 2011 – International Launch Date – at all MAC locations
Women know how to play variations on a theme to give a signature look major oomph, more modern momentum. The simplest switch-up is all that’s required. A pink lip, a lavender eye? A red lip, an orange eye? Stylishly Yours is a MAC presto-change-o colour collection to personalize the process instantly. Always flawlessly fabulous, set against the sophistication of black, work the full spectrum of passionate pinks to raging reds, in 4 Lipsticks, 4 Pigments, 4 Creme Colour Base, 2 Beauty Powders, Clear Lipglass, and don’t panic - Zoomlash and Fluidline at the ready double-dramatize how glamorous it is to be you.
Check out the entire collection and more photos right after the cut.
MAC Stylish Yours Collection for Holiday 2010/ Winter 2011
Cream Colour Base – $16.50
- Tickle Me Pink Poppy creamy bright pink – Cream – Limited Edition
- Movie Star Mid-toned blue red – Cream – Limited Edition
- Madly Magenta Magenta purple – Cream
- Virgin Isle Clean, bright coral red – Cream
Fluidline – $15.00
- Dark Diversion Blackened plum – Limited Edition
- Blacktrack Flat black
Brush – $17.50
- 209 Eyeliner
Zoom Lash Mascara – $14.00
- New Hue Blackened burgundy
Zoom Fast Black Lash – $14.00
- Zoom Fast Black Lash Deepest Black
Lipstick – $14.50
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange – Amplified
- Something New Creamy bright blue pink – Amplified – Limited Edition
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl – Lustre
- Style Curve Bright violet purple – Cremesheen – Limited Edition
Lipglass – $14.50
- Clear Clear
Pigment – $19.50
- Electric Coral Bright coral with small pearl particle
- Madly Personal Bright pink
- New Fixation Bright fuchsia red with soft pearl
- Violet Vivid bright violet purple
Beauty Powder – $25.00
- Play It Proper Pastel soft pink with sparkles – Limited Edition
- Too Chic Soft peachy cream with fine shimmer – Limited Edition
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!
What do you girls think about this collection? I honestly love it since we are talking pink and purple shades, I’m not saying I would go for the purple lipsticks but I do love the pigments. How about you?