China Glaze is proud to present their third spring 2012 collection – Prismatic Chroma Glitters. The collection will include 6 new nail colors and will be released next month in a Limited Edition.
Array your nails in a myriad of color this spring with China Glaze’s limited edition Prismatic nail polish collection! Inspired by the colors formed by the refraction of light through a prism, Prismatic by China Glaze combines glitter and holographic particles to create the ultimate eye-catching 3-dimensional manicure.
U.S. & International – April 2012 (@chinaglaze.com)
Each nail polish will retail for $8.00. The collection will be available in a 3-D-12 piece counter display and as open stock colors.
Find out more right after the jump.
China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters Spring 2012 Collection – Limited Edition – $8.00
Bursting with color and dimension, Prismatic shades include:
- Ray – Diant – greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
- Polarized – silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
- Liquid Crystal – bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
- Prism – grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
- Full Spectrum – baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
- Optical Illusion – aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
Enjoy more photos…