Bobbi Brown launches the new Extra Hand Cream just before the cold season starts.
The perfect combination of intense moisture and serious repair, plus an amazing texture and scent. – Bobbi Brown
Formulated with our exclusive Extra Repair Complex and superior emollients like Shea Butter and Avocado Oil, new Extra Hand Cream helps diminish the signs of aging and provides intensive, long-lasting moisture to the skin. Extra Repair Complex, a potent combination of Argireline Peptide and Clary Sage Ferment, helps address two fundamental concerns of aging skin – loss of collagen and dehydration. This formula is specially developed to target these key concerns by helping to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. Scented with a unique blend of essential oils – Geranium, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Chamomile, and Bitter Orange – Extra Hand Cream smells delicious, while making the hands feel exceptionally soft, smooth and healthy.
International Launch Date – November 2012 at all Bobbi Brown counters and online @bobbibrown.com
Find out more details right after the jump.
Bobbi Brown Extra Hand Cream – Permanent – $30.00
How It Works
- Delivers instant and long-term moisturization – Shea Butter forms a protective barrier on the skin to help inhibit moisture loss.
- Strengthens hands’ natural moisture barrier – Clary Sage helps promote a healthy barrier to maintain moisture balance, while Wheat Bran and Olive Complex help replenish essential lipids to prevent moisture loss and dehydration.
- Reduces appearance of thin, crepey skin – Glucosamine, a sugar derivative, gently exfoliates dull surface cells to reveal smoother, more even skin.
- Evens skin tone and diminishes the appearance of age spots/discolorations – A proprietary Yeast Extract and Licorice Extract help even and brighten skin tone and lessen the appearance of discolorations.
- Soothes skin – Sucrose and Caffeine gently soothe skin over time.
- Softens skin – Apricot Kernel and Avocado Oils help maintain moisture levels for softer, smoother feeling skin.
If you would like to use any of this information or photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!