Take a look at the upcoming Chantecaille Fall 2013 Makeup Collection which features beautiful makeup products as we usually see from Chantecaille. Like always a part of the earnings will be donated and in this case 5% of all proceeds will go to the Humane Society for helping save wild horses.
International Launch Date – September 2013 at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Space.NK, Frédéric Fekkai Salons, and select Nordstroms, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale and @chantecaille.com
Find out more about this collection right after the jump.
Chantecaille Fall 2013 Makeup Collection
Chantecaille Wild Horse Palette – New – $83.00
This new palette features shades for eyes and cheeks in neutral, rosy and smoky grey shades. The new eyeshadows can be applied wet or dry.
- Black Stallion – a midnight black liner with a whisper of shimmer, inspired by the elusive Black Stallion
- Palomino – soft, creamy beige eye shade, inspired by the golden coats and glistening blonde manes of Palomino horses
- Mustang – warm chestnut brown eye shade illuminated by flecks of gold, inspired by the iconic, wild Mustangs of the West
- Freedom – a flattering sunset pink that creates a soft, windswept-flush
Persimmon Hydra Chic – $34.00
- Bold red with a hint of orange
Supreme Cils Waterproof Mascara – $52.00
Le Stylo Ultra Slim Eyeliner – $34.00