Hello again my dears,
As I said in my “Chic returns from Vacation + Photos” post, while I was away traveling and relaxing I also had time to do some makeup shopping.
I decided to make a separate post and show you the products that I’ve bought (I’m sorry, I know the photo doesn’t show very well all the products). It was quite a shopping spree for me and I truly say this is the first time in my life when I go and buy so much makeup. I never had so many makeup products before ( I didn’t had Chicprofile also) since I’m not addictive to makeup and I like to keep all my products in a small makeup case ( I will probably make a photo later).
I usually don’t like to buy too much makeup because I don’t get to use all the products before they expire, but know since I have the blog things have changed because I also receive a lot of products for reviewing.I want to review all the products but this will take me quite a while I’m sure, because I’m also receiving products from PR makeup brands which I must review first, so it will be quite a challenge for me to do so many reviews.
After first day of shopping
I’m sure you will probably notice that I have bought only 2 nail polishes and the reason is that my nails need a break from all those nail polish collections that I’ve been reviewing for almost a year now. I really wanted to have the Mistral nail polish from Chanel Les Pop-Up summer 2010 collection and I’m sure I would have bought the other 2 colors if they were not sold out.
I’ve also bought that transparent case that you see in the photo, for storing my makeup products. I’m sure it will all fit perfectly in there because most of the products I will give away on my blog and also to friends.
So, I’ve bought a lot of lip products (watch out for lip glosses, lipsticks reviews in the future), especially lip glosses because you know I’m addictive to these kind of products (yes, most of them in pink shades :), but not only) but I also had the courage to buy a few lipsticks, although I’m quite sure I’m not going to use them because I only use lip glosses for a few years now. 🙂
After second day of shopping
I’ve also bought some eyeshadow palettes with different colors combination ( eye shadow palettes reviews soon + makeup looks) than I usually use. I admit I feel strange using the colors that I’m not use to it. 🙂
I tried as much as I could to buy from those makeup brands that are not available in my country and I must say I didn’t find all of the beauty brands I was looking for ( I guess U.S. girls are really lucky).
If you are living in Europe like I am, I’m sure you are already familiar that here makeup products’ prices are higher than U.S. so if you go and buy 10 products here probably you can buy at least 15 products in the U.S. with the same amount of money.
Does someone want to review these products? 😀
Before I finish this post I want to mention the name of the products’ brands that are included in these photos, as well as some of the products.
- La Prairie – (Anti-Aging eye cream SPF 15 – review – I bought it for the third time)
- Chanel (nail polish + Multi Protection Fluid SPF 15)
- Lancome (Hypnose Drama mascara – I’m a fan of Lancome’s mascaras for a few years)
- Clinique (it’s also available in my country but at more high prices)
- MAC ( To The Beach collection and not only)
- L’Oreal ( I was really curious about their L’Oreal Professional products and Voluminous Carbon Black mascara (so far so great))
- Catrice ( it was about time to try out their products after I wrote so many posts about their collections)
- Essence (probably my favorite drugstore brand, I’ve been using their products for years. Too bad is not available here)
- Revlon (I’ve heard so many great things about Revlon Color Stay foundation that I had to try it)
- Manhattan ( It will be my first time trying out their products)
- The Body Shop
- Garnier ( I’m crazy about that shampoo and its vanilla scent. Every time I travel I buy like 5 or 6 bottles, it’s awesome).
- H&M (I like their clothes but also some of their makeup products. Cheap prices)
- Lancaster ( I was in search of a new face scrub product)
- Make Up Factory (first time using their products)
- Sante ( one lip balm/gloss because it look so cute – I’m also a first timer with this brand)
- Isadora ( also new entry for me)
- BeYu ( I like their mono eyeshadows and some of their nail polishes)
- Tony & Guy
- Marrionaud (kabuki brush)
If you have any questions, please let me know. Also if you already used some of these products I would like to know what you think.:)