I know that you can find information about makeup, skin care, hair and nail products everywhere. Sometimes it seems to be overwhelming to know so many things in different views and to hear talking about the same subjects over and over again. So I’ve decided to make a short list of the most asked questions and answer them with a fast and easy solution.
- How often should I clean my brushes, sponges and makeup brushes?
At least twice a month, using a special product or even a baby shampoo to prevent deposit bacterias.
- Dark nail polish stains your nails. What can you do?
Use one slice of lemon to rub it on your nails and they will come back to their natural color. Next time don’t forget that the base coat is essential especially when you want to apply a dark nail polish.
- Using the tonic lotion is mandatory for you beauty routine?
No, but if you have an oily type of skin, the tonic lotion could absorb the sebum excess for a while.
- What is the simple and most efficient method to remove red lipstick?
On a cotton pad put some eye makeup removal and use an oily cream ( from cosmetic Vaseline or marigold cream). If you like to use red lipstick here are some advices about how to avoid getting lipstick on your teeth.
- How can I arrange a straight hair?
Blow-dry your roots backwards ( keep your head down ), and use a circular brush to give volume from the roots.
- Should I dye my eyebrows to make them match my hair color?
Only if your eyebrows are with 2 or more tones lighter or darker than your hair color.
- Is there something I can do to make my hair grow faster?
Yes, a scalp massage, daily, for about 3 minutes, can increase the hair length with 1 cm every 6 months. You can also try the Anti-Hair loss treatment concentrate from Intragen.
- Can I get rid of the blackheads ?
Clean your pores from all the fat and impurities that makes them darker using a scrub with salicylic acid or glycolic.
- How often should I wash my hair?
If you have dandruff or oily type of hair then I’m afraid that you’ll have to wash it daily. If not, then you can wash your hair once or twice a week.
- Dyeing is bad for my hair?
Only a little if you use a nourishing shampoo and conditioner, plus a mask twice a week.
- Is there a way to hide my split ends until I will go to the beauty saloon?
Heat temporarily softens the hairs, so use undulation motions to dry the hair, because in the S shape the split ends are less noticeable.
- It’s OK to use the face cream for the eye area?
Of course it is, the only condition is that it doesn’t contain salicylic acid or glycolic acid.