China Glaze Holiday 2013 Happy HoliGlaze Collection was one of the Christmas 2013 collections missing from my list. It’s true that we already knew the names of the new lacquers since I posted a quick preview back in May but who doesn’t want to know more about each shade, about the new nail polish sets and to check out the photos.
China Glaze invites you to sparkle and shine this holiday season with our Happy HoliGlaze Collection. Celebrate your holiday’s in style with these bright, festive colours and great gifts!
U.S. Launch Date – October 2013
Romania Launch Date – November 2013
Take a peek and find out more!
China Glaze Holiday 2013 Happy HoliGlaze Collection
Nail Lacquer – New Shades – 24.00 Lei/ $8.00 for 14 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
You can get the new nail polishes at a great price of $3.25 each for a full size bottle at @transdesign.com starting October.
- There’s Snow One Like You – White with matte glitter (Limited Edition Texture)
- Elfin’ Around – Red-Rust with Aluminum-like Mirror Finish
- Just Be-Claws – Red with Aluminum-like Mirror Finish
- Santa Red My List – Pink-Red with Aluminum-like Mirror Finish
- Put A Bow On It – Magenta glitter
- Be Merry, Be Bright – Multi Magenta/ Purple Glitter
- All Wrapped Up – Midnight Purple/ Blue Glitter
- Your Present Required – Multi Size Colour Glitter
- So Blue Without You – Blue with Aluminum-like Mirror Finish
- Bells Will Be Blinging – Blue/ Gold Multi Glitter
- Mingle With Kringle – Fierce Gold with Aluminum-like Mirror Finish
- This Is Tree-Mendous – Green & Fine Gold Glitter
Touch of Twinkle Set – Limited Edition – $6.50
The set includes 3 of the new nail colors in full size bottles 14 ml/ 0.5 fl oz and will be available at this special price only @transdesign.com.
- Just Be-Claws
- Santa Red My List
- Be Merry, Be Bright
Dash Of Dazzle Set – Limited Edition – $6.50
There will be 3 nails colors included in full size bottles:
- Mingle With Kringle
- So Blue Without You
- Bells Will Be Blinging
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!