Seems like an eternity has passed since I posted the sneak peek of China Glaze SS 2013 Hologlam Collection (swatches) last summer. Even though I found out about this collection in August 2012 the color story remains the same and if you want to see swatches I invite you to go check out my previous post.
3…2…1…Blast off! Take your summer manicure out of this world with China Glaze® Hologlam, an all new12-piece collection of shimmering holographic nail lacquers. China Glaze® established itself as the leader in holographic nail lacquer with the 2007 OMG! collection, one of the most popular collections in the brands’ history. Fueled by that success and back by popular demand, China Glaze® Hologlam uses reflective, holographic particles to capture light and transform nails into amazing, ever-changing visual effects. With a strong linear finish whether indoor or shining bright in the sun, China Glaze® Hologlam bends and changes, creating an illuminated three-dimensional, traveling color effect across the nail.
International Launch Date – April 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores
Enjoy the rest of this collection right after the jump.
China Glaze SS 2013 Hologlam Collection
Nail Lacquer – 14 ml/ .5 fl oz – $14.00
- Don’t Be A Luna-tic – turquoise aqua blue
- Sci-fly By – light silver blue
- Take a Trek – cool denim blue
- Strap On Your Moonboots – midnight sky blue
- Galactic Gray – warm gum metal
- Cosmic Dust – silver metal
- Get Outta My Space – powdered violet
- Astro-Hot – soft baby pink
- Infra-Red – warm magenta pink
- When Stars Collide – warm maroon
- Not In This Galaxy – bright warm coral
- OMG A UFO – warm moss green
Enjoy more photos…