Essie presents its new Getting Groovy Winter 2016 Collection which features six new nail lacquers inspired by the life in London in the swinging 1960s.
The new winter 2016 collection is all about nights out in London in the land of mod. Dressing up and getting ready to go out with your best friend, your satin sister. Lacing up towering party on a platform shoes and catching a red double-decker bus to Carnaby Street. It’s the exuberance, the energy, the anything-can-happen thrill of walking into the coolest party in the most fashion-forward town. When wearing these shades, I hope you take on some of that energy. Because when you go with the flowy, who knows where the night will take you?
U.S. Launch Date – Now @sparklecanada.com | soon at ULTA
Essie Getting Groovy Winter 2016 Collection
Essie Nail Polish – $7.00
- Ready to Boa – glistening bronzed mahogany
- Party On a Platform – Lodon garnet red
- On Behave! – minx peach frost
- Getting Groovy – metallic gold palladium
- Satin Sister – sleek ebony peacock blue
- Go With The Flowy – cloudlike dove gray
Enjoy more photos…