Just in time for the holiday season Essie launches Repstyle Nail Polish Collection, featuring 6 new magnetic shades. So far, so good because we’ve seen so many magnetic nail styles and this one must be really something you want to have on your nails this season because the price of $11.25 is quite high considering a normal Essie shade retails for $8.00. I’m not into the magnetic nail style for quite some time and not so many women can pull off this kind of manicure because on some nails it just doesn’t look good so the new repstyle shades seems quite challenging.
International Launch Date – December 2012 at essie.com and fine nail salons and retailers.
Find out more about the new shades right after the jump.
Essie Holiday 2012 Repstyle Collection
Nail Polish – 13.5 ml – $11.25
- Repstyle – hypnotic desert bronze
- Lil Boa Peep – copperhead titanium
- Ssssexy – striking scintillating sanguine
- Crocadilly – croc hunter green
- Snake Rattle & Roll – venomous oxidized silver
- Snake It Up – pewter pave python
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!