Essie Spring 2014 Collection offers a sweet combination of six new pastel shades and is dedicated to women everywhere who aren’t afraid to play. It’s all about the savvy style hunter who knows what she wants and she isn’t detained even if she has to play hide & go chic to get it. Her closet is a fashion playground and an endless source of delightful inspiration.
The new Essie Hide & Go Chic Collection for spring 2014 looks so fresh and easy on the eye and I can’t wait to see the nail polishes in person when they launch in a couple of weeks.
International Launch Date – 1 March 2014
Essie Spring 2014 Collection
Nail Polish – $5.50 – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- Hide & Go Chic – I see you! Covetable azure blue is ever elusive but impossible to miss – it
- Fashion Playground – Fun and games just met their match. This plucky pistachio green with subtle shimmer flirts with forever and plays for keeps.
- Romper Room – Make way for the new kid on the block. This pretty pale tea rose pink knows how to work the room: stylishly
- Style Hunter – Bright. Hot. Laser-focused. This pure crimson is a chic-seeking missile that always gets exactly what it.
- Spin The Bottle – Close your eyes. When you give this flirty, semi-sheer nude a whirl, be prepared to pucker-up.
- Truth or Flare – Sexy. Fun. Totally glamorous. Vintage blue denim fits perfectly. Honestly, these jeans always make you look fab
Enjoy more photos…
I will post a new article regarding Essie Hide & Go Chic Collection for spring 2014 closer to the launch date. What do you think of this collection so far?