Let’s hit the road together with Essie B’aha Moment Spring 2017 Collection and just skip town and head south where the inspiration comes from. Six new nail lacquers are waiting to be discovered.
Don’t think. Just get in the car and drive. Go with your most colorful instincts and take a spur-of-the-moment trip down the coast. The Essie spring 2017 collection is inspired by sun-filled beach days and spectacular sunsets shared with some best friends on a “don’t stop till you hit the border” road trip.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at ULTA and @essie.com,
International Launch Date – February 2017
Essie Spring 2017 B’aha Moment Collection
Essie Nail Polish – Limited Edition – $9.00
- 1047 On The Roadie – vibrant kelly green
- 1048 Excuse Me, Sur – sun-kissed coral mango
- 1049 Backseat Besties – delicate pink plumeria
- 1050 B’aha Moment – enlightening pink pomegranate
- 1051 Designated DJ – plum sangria creme
- 1052 All The Wave – sapphired indigo
Essie Gel Setter Top Coat – New – $10.00
Jet-setters need solid, go-getter shine that works as hard as they do, Essie Gel Setter tops any of your favorite essie colors with all the cushy, rock-hard shine of a gel, in a foolproof formula for at home manis and pedis.
Enjoy more photos…