Let’s take a first look at Essie Summer 2013 Neon Collection launching in two months time. Featuring six brand new shades this collection will put you in a party mood.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 May 2013 @essie.com
International Launch Date – late May 2013/ early June 2013 at Essie salons
Follow me after the jump to find out more about this collection.
Essie Summer 2013 Neon Collection
Nail Polish – 13.5 ml – $8.00/ 44.50 lei
- #311 DJ Play That Song – Infectious grooves. Killer backbeat. Pump-up the volume in the jam-miest neon nail polish that gets everyone on their feet.
- #312 Saturday Disco Fever – Your temperature is rising and the only cure is a night on the town and this superhot fire coral polish, doctor’s orders.
- #313 Bouncer, It’s Me! – Muscles, lists, velvet ropes? No problem. Gain entry and instant recognition in this intensively vivid blue polish that’s your ticket in.
- #314 Shake Your $$ Maker! – Light up the fashion scene in this electric green nail color and shake, strut and sashay your way up the ladder of success.
- #315 Bottle Service – Score the best table in the house. Scope the scene and pour on the party this scorching neon fuchsia nail color, cheers!
- #316 Boom Boom Room! – Feel like dancing the night away in the hottest boite in town? This ultra bright pink nail polish is your passport to party paradise. Boom!
The collection is also available in 12 and 36 nail polish display for beauty and nail salons.
Enjoy more photos…