I know spring looks so far away and many are looking forward to seeing the Christmas 2013 makeup collections but I just received a sneak peek of the upcoming Estee Lauder Spring 2014 Makeup Collection and I want to share everything with you. Estee Lauder and Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux team up with Derek Lam to create an exclusive, limited-edition makeup collection.
This new collection is also representing the ten year collaboration between Tom Pecheux and Derek Lam and will feature only five pieces. No official photos of the products have been released yet but I will disclose the four pieces that were used to create the look for Derek Lam’s Spring 2014 show at New York Fashion Week. In these photos you can admire Liu Wen, the Estee Lauder global spokesmodel.
This season, to complement the evolution of Derek Lam’s Spring 2014 collection, Tom Pecheux created a makeup look that builds as the show progresses. The show opens with a minimal and natural look, followed by an added unique edge, and closes with a sexy spring/summer look.
International Launch Date – January 2014 at Estee Lauder counters and online @esteelauder.com
Take a peek!
Check out the products used to create the three looks in the face charts presented bellow:
- NEW Eye Shadow – Spring 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Eyeliner – Spring 2014 Makeup Collection (Added for Look Two and Three – see face charts)
- NEW Mascara – Spring 2014 Makeup Collection (Added for Look Three – face chart)
- NEW Lip Color – Spring 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer – launching October 2013 (Matched with Skintone)
- Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup
- Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder in Transparent
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
- NEW Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme – launching November 2013
- Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
Enjoy more photos…
Makeup: Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!