Spring has been here for a while now but not everywhere the weather is friendly so I really enjoy hearing and post about new spring 2015 beauty collections as for me summer still feels so far away. Recently I spotted Estee Lauder Spring Into Color, a new a limited edition beauty set presented as purchase with purchase which features Estee Lauder’s repair serum, two sample size of Modern Muse fragrance and a couple of makeup products.
U.S. Launch Date – now online @nordstrom.com as purchase with purchase
Estee Lauder Spring Into Color – New & Limited Edition – $35.00
Receive Estée Lauder’s best-selling repair serum in addition to an extraordinarily colorful collection of eyeshadow, lipstick, fragrance and eyeliner for just $35 with any Estée Lauder fragrance purchase. A $175 value.
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.24 oz.)
- Nine Pure Color Eyeshadows in Pink Flash, Ivory Slipper, Sugar Biscuit, Tempting Mocha, Tranquil Moon, Hot Cinnamon, Chocolate Bliss, Berry Burst and Lavish Mink (0.01 oz. each)
- Pure Color Lipstick in Candy (0.13 oz full size)
- Pure Color Lipstick Sunstone (0.13 oz full size)
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black (0.39 oz.)
- Two Modern Muse Travel Sprays (0.05 oz. each)
- Tote Bag
Don’t forget about the new Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer 2015 Collection (info, photos) which is already available for sale.