Yesterday after catching only 4 hours of sleep I woke up looking so tired and not to mention that I was in hurry to go to a beauty event. I had less than 30 minutes to get ready so time was of the essence and an elaborate makeup look was out of the question. I wanted something that could make me look fresh within 5 minutes and trick everyone into thinking that I had a good night sleep. Here is what I came up with.
I did my hair very quick within 3 minutes and the makeup took me only 5 minutes. For the eyes I used only two eyeshadows and a black eye liner pencil and good two coats of mascara, keeping it very simple while the attraction were the red rosy lips.
Find out what products I used for this look right after the break.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #40 Creamy Ivory – Review
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium – Review
- Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Concealer in #20 Soft Beige
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- MAC Fix + Spray – Review
- Shiseido Camellia Compact – Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Primer
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #20 Capricious Nightingale – Review & Swatches – applied all over the lid
- Green People Smokey Grey Trio Eyeshadow (Winter White shade) – Review & Swatches – applied on the brow bone and on the inner corner of the lid
- Essence Kajal Pencil in #01 Black – smudged on the outer part of the lid and a bit under the lid
- Max Factor Eye Brightening Tonal Black Volumising Mascara in Black Ruby – Review & Swatches
- Jordana Lipgloss #58 Hot Lips
- Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink
- La Prairie Cellular Luxe Lip Color in Geranium
Enjoy more photos…
I hope you enjoyed this look even though it’s a simple one but it’s a very practical and easy look to achieve especially when you are in a hurry, or you look tired and you want something that can brighten up your eyes and make you look fresh within minutes. I also like to apply some white eye pencil on the waterline to help brighten up my eyes even more.