Here’s the new MAC Fall 2013 Pro Longwear Collection that’s going to be released in two weeks so I invite all the Paint Pot lovers out there to take a look at what this collection’s got to offer.
Eyes shimmer and shine with the new pearly luster. The MAC Pro LongWear Paint Pots have now a rich and creamy formula. The 242 medium brush is the perfect tool to apply this product.
U.S. Launch Date – 5 September 2013 @maccosmetics.com
International Launch Date – September 2013 at MAC Stores and online
Check out the color story right after the jump!
MAC Fall 2013 Pro LongWear Collection
Paint Pot – $20.00 /€ 23.00
- Chrome Angel – platinum silver (New)
- Let’s Skate – pale pink with pearl
- Perky – creamy coral with white pearl
- Rubenesque – golden peach with gold pearl
- Layin ‘Low – creamy beige
- Clearwater – sea foam (New)
- Camel Coat – muted beige (New)
- Antique Diamond – frosted olive-silver
- Tailor Grey – muted gray (New)
- Stormy Pink – muted gray-purple (New)
- Constructivist – metallic brown with red pearl
- Blackground – black-gray with multi-color
Pro Long Wear Eyeliner – $19.50 /€ 20.00
- Definitely Black – deep black (New)
- Strong Willed – deep eggplant (New)
- Devotion – deep army green (New)
- Powerline – muted gold (New)
Pro Long Wear Foundation – $31.00 /€ 32.00
- NC44 (New)
Pro Long Wear Concealer – $19.00 /€ 19.50
- NC25 (New)
242 Shader Brush – $25.00 /€ 29.00
For powder, concealer or emollient-based product application. This brush has firm fibers carefully shaped to form a rounded edge for a smooth, even finish. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.
Enjoy more photos…