As I promised earlier in my MAC 2013 Summer/ Fall Makeup Collections Calendar (collection names & launch dates) post I will start revealing one by one the color stories for some of the upcoming collections of the season and I decided to start with MAC Summer 2013 Veluxe PearlFusion Shadow Collection.
It’s eye shadow innovation like you’ve never seen before. A versatile powder that brings out the pigment’s pure and true color. The result is a glamorous, creamy and lightweight hybrid offering two distinctive effects: applied wet for a super saturation of color that glistens with metallic brilliance, or dry for sheer coverage with a soft, sparkling finish. Six palettes featuring five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks. Pinkluxe, Blueluxe, Pastelluxe, Greenluxe, Smokeluxe and Brownluxe. For perfection in application, use the 275 Medium Angled Shading Brush. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, MAC makes your eyes pop.
North America Launch Date – 20 June 2013 at MAC Locations
International Launch Date – August 2013 at MAC Stores
Find out the entire color story right after the jump.
MAC Summer 2013 Veluxe PearlFusion Shadow Collection
Pinkluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Frosty White Pink
- Bright Frosty Pink
- Mid-tone Violet
- Blackened Purple with Pearlized Pigments
- Blackened Plum
Blueluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Metallic Silver with Pearlized Pigments
- Light Blue
- Blue with Pearlized Pigments
- Purplish Blue with Blue Pearlized Pigments
- Black with the Blue Pearlized Pigments
Pastelluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Bright Champagne with Pearlized Pigments
- Peachy Pink with Pearlized Pigments
- Pale Baby Pink
- Bright Lavender
- Mid-tone Beige Gray
Greenluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Light Peachy
- Champagne with Pearlized Pigments
- Mid-tone Olive
- Blackened Green with Gold Pearlized Pigments
- Deep Forest with Green Pearlized Pigments
Smokeluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Frosty Pink White
- Mid-tone Bronze
- Mid-tone Gray
- Mid-tone Gray Platinum
Brownluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow – New – $40.00/ $47.50 (CAD)
- Egg Shell
- Frosted Mid-tone Orange Gold
- Light Yellow Chocolate
- Mid-tone Bronze
- Blackened Plum with Pearlized Pigments
Brush – Repromote – $25.00/ $30.00 (CAD)
- 275 Brush – Medium Angled Shading (Natural Fibre)
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!
Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Application Suggestions
Get a Plum Smokey Eye with a Metallic Edge
- Apply: Using the Pinkluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palette, apply the mid-tone violet shade (shade #3) to your eyelids using the 239 Brush.
- Blend: Blend Saddle Eyeshadow into your crease using the 217 Brush, buffing it into the violet shade.
- Finish: Using the 212 Brush, add a thin line of the blackened plum shade (shade #5) to your lower lash line for an eyeliner with a metallic finish. Add a coat of Extended Play Lash to finish the look.
Create a Shimmering Eye with Staying Power
- Apply: Apply Lord It Up Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner to your eyelids and diffuse it with a 219 Brush.
- Blend: Using the Greenluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palette, blend the blackened green shade (shade #4) onto your eyelid with the 217 Brush.
- Finish: Add the deep forest green shade (shade #5) to the outer corners of your eyes with a 224 Brush and finish with a False Lashes.
I hope you enjoyed this article and I will post the promo and close up photos once they become available.