NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection will soon be released so take a look at what this collection has to offer. I don’t know about you lovelies but I have my eyes only on the pink eyeshadow duo since the rest of the shades are not really up my alley.
Fresh and fierce, strong and sexy; the Spring 2013 Color Collection introduces a vibrant, ‘90s-esque palette that sets the tone for a season of audaciously feminine looks. Created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, the collection heralds spring’s arrival with shades ready to make a graphic statement.
Online Launch Date – 15 January 2013 @narscosmetics.eu
International Launch Date – February 2013 at Sephora, Nordstrom
Discover the entire collection right after the jump.
NARS Spring 2013 Color Collection
Eyeshadow Duo – $34.00
- Mad Mad World – cyan and parakeet green
- Bouthan – soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer
Single Eyeshadow – $24.00
- Persia – matte paprika
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – $24.00
- Corcovado – 24-karat gold (Limited Edition)
Blush – $28.00
- Seduction – sangria
Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil – $24.00
- Cythere – soft metallic rose
Lipstick – $24.00
- Dressed to Kill – fuchsia rose with gold shimmer
Nail Polish – $18.00
- Disco Inferno – iridescent silver green (Limited Edition)
Enjoy more photos…