It’s time for more than a sneak peek of NARS Spring 2013 Radiant Creamy Concealer which I gave you just on the first days of January 2013 together with the news about the upcoming NARS Spring 2013 Lip Pencils (photos) also launching this spring.
Ideal for all skin types, new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer boasts a luxuriously smooth texture enriched with hydrating skincar benefits. When applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the multi-action formula provides medium to high buildable coverage in a natural, radiant finish with long-lasting results. A single stroke keeps complexion looking fresh and creaseless all day – going on smoothly and blending easily. Light diffusing technology blurs imperfections and fine lines, and evens skin tone without masking skin’s natural coloring. Skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation – and looks beautiful even when bare. Perfect as a complement to Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 or layered with Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation.
International Launch Date – 20 January 2013 @narscosmetics.eu
Find out more right after the cut.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – New – $28.00
- Chantilly – True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- Biscuit – Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Vanilla – Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- Caramel – Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- Honey – Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- Amande – Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Custard – Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- Cafe – Dark shade with warm red
- Ginger – Golden undertone for undertones medium complexion
- Cacao – Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones