Today I worn a simple golden makeup, just something that can be done in no more than 10 minutes and which I think is very suitable for this season. I combined very natural shades of light brown and gold with just a subtle touch of a black eye pencil. I consider this to be a day makeup, something that can be worn everyday at work, nothing to sophisticated and very easy to achieve especially when you don’t have a lot of time to do your makeup.
I used two MAC pigments and two Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows and a lot of Senna products for the cheeks and lips but I will have a list bellow with all the products I used for this makeup look.
What kind of makeup looks do you like to wear this season? Do you prefer something more natural in neutral, pastel shades or you always choose a more vibrant makeup?
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation #40 Creamy Ivory (Review)
- La Mer Radian Concealer SPF 25 #02 Medium (Review)
- La Mer Loose Powder in Creme (Review)
- MAC Fix + Spray
- MAC Pigment in Vanilla
- MAC Pigment in Golden Lemon
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #64 Golden Rhea (Swatches)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #66 Bohemian Waxwing (Swatches)
- Essence Black Kajal Pencil (on the lid)
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eye Liner in Black (on the waterline)
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara in Black (Preview)
- Radiant Waterproof Lip Pencil in Pearly Rose
- Senna Lip Lacquer in Ballerina (Preview + Swatch)
- China Glaze United Nail Polish (Review + Swatches over black polish)
Enjoy more photos…
I hope you enjoyed this look and if you have any questions please post them in the comments bellow.