Usually China Glaze was the first nail polish brand to reveal their upcoming collections with almost one year before they become available but this year things are different and OPI is the one releasing way to earlier the news about their upcoming collections. This time I invite you to check out OPI Fall – Winter 2013 San Francisco Collection which was obviously inspired by the San Francisco city in U.S.. I guess we only need the Holiday 2013 collection and we can check the upcoming OPI collections from our list. In case you missed it take a look at OPI Summer 2013 Bond Girls Collection and see the new nail colors for summer.
“To me, the women of San Francisco and the city itself really epitomize today’s multifaceted beauty consumer,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “San Francisco offers a European flair with distinct West Coat attributes. These elements inspired a collection of urban chic nail lacquer shades, thanks to the sophisticated combination of high fashion and eclectic street style.”
“With twelve colors ranging from moody grays and blues to garnet and ruby jewel tones, these lacquers are designed to accessorize fall’s hottest looks, from miltary details to winter whites,” continues Weiss-Fischmann. “On fall runways, models were seen wearing luxurious textures from head to toe. The three new Liquid Sand nail lacquers incorporate the texture trend through nails, with rich matte finishes in colors to complement the season’s fashion.”
International Launch Date – 7 August 2013 at Sephora, select beauty stores, nail salons and online @opi.com
Discover the entire collection right after the cut.
OPI Fall Winter 2013 San Francisco
- A-Piers To Be Tan – I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining Al Frisco – Just feast your eyes on this fresh air blue.
- Haven’t The Foggiest – Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray….I just do.
- Peace & Love & OPI – This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi At Bay – There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito In Sausalito – You better keep this almost black blue under wraps.
- Lost On Lombard – Oh garn-el! I’m all turned around.
- I knead Sour-Dough – Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muri On The Wall – This trailblazing plum is the fairest of them all.
- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane – Good golly miss trolley this rich burgundy takes me away.
- Embarca-Dare Ya! – Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date At The Golden Gate – You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault (Liquid Sand) – I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) – Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue.
- Alcatraz…Rocks! (Liquid Sand) – There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.
Enjoy more photos…
The photos and information were borrowed from swatchandlearn.com who posted first about this collection so do check out her blog if you want to see more photos and special close-up images with each nail polish bottles.