Did you hear about OPI Holland Collection for Spring – Summer 2012? The new collection is been recently available at beauty salons and over the internet but what I like most, are the promo photos with those vaporous gorgeous dresses. 🙂 You can check out the promo video on OPI’s website.
Holland has a very unique, vibrant beauty to match its open-minded nature. Spring is the season of color, and the Holland Collection provides an array of pink, coral, and orange hues that capture this energy. The bright lacquers are married with neutrals in new variations like red clay and sea green.
U.S. – February 2012 (now @opi.com)
International – March 2012
Check out the entire collection right after the jump.
OPI Holland Polish Collection Spring – Summer 2012 – 19.95$
- A Roll In The Hague – take advantage of this frisky little orange
- Red Lights Ahead…Where? – this coral-packed red is the hottest in the district
- Kiss Me On My Tulips – a smooch-worthy shade of hot pink
- Pedal Faster Suzi! – this pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling”
- Vampsterdam – a deep purple for a divine diva
- Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh? – rumour has it this sandy bisque is a work of art
- Thanks a Windmillion – you totally deserve this breezy sea green
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? – all of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes – take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! – this sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
- I Have Herring Problem – what’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know? – it’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown
Enjoy more photos…