I can’t say that I’m pleased to write about OPI anymore, but I know there are a lot of people out there that still wanna find out about their latest collections and still like their polishes. I don’t have anything against the poor colors but I just have a sour taste when it hear the name OPI. Some of the people were shocked after the incident on Temptalia but I had my issues with OPI PR’s long before that.
So the news is that OPI Rocker Chic by Sephora collection for fall 2010 will be (obviously) exclusively available @Sephora and will feature 9 nail polishes. Each nail color will be sold for the price of $9.00 so if you are interested in any of the following colors take a look @Sephora website and buy them online.
Inspired by the empowered, impassioned, and addictive sound of rock and roll, this tough and trendy collection puts an edgy twist on classic colors. Make a bold statement with Just a Little Dangerous purple or Fiercely Fabulous red, or go gritty-glam with Club Scene Queen metallic blue and Already Famous glittering grey. Are your nails ready to rock?
Available in 9 new colors for fall 2010:
- Club Queen Scene – sheer smoky gray with fine blue glitter
- Go My Own Way – sheer muted teal blue with fine blue glitter
- Just a Little Dangerous – opaque metallic amethyst
- Fiercely Fabulous – opaque poppy red
- Rock His World – opaque deep cranberry
- Do I Know You? – opaque dusty rose beige
- Dating the Drummer – sheer warm walnut with fine holographic glitter
- Studs & Stilettos – opaque metallic mahogany
- Already Famous – sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter
From left for right: swatches are in the same order as the names above
Do you see anything you like?