I’m pretty sure you all remember my scoop post about OPI Shrek Forever After nail polish collection. At that time I’ve posted only some preliminary photos but now we can take a look a those close-up photos with the 6 nail polishes.
We still have to wait until the collection becomes available (probably in June 2010) but that means we have enough time to decide if we really like any of these summer bright colors inspired by the famous animated movie Shrek.
The Shrek Collection includes the following 6 colors:
- Funky Donkey – what could be funnier than this dark purple?
- What’s with the Cattitude – a bit arrogant blue
- Rumple’s Wiggin ‘- lavender this is a keeper
- Shrek The Who Are You? – A brilliant green color that stands for something
- Ogre-the-Top Blue – the biggest, best ever bright blue
- Fiercely Fiona – green you should not make jokes about
At first I was not so thrilled about this collection and I admit that none of these shades seemed appealing to me, but after seeing these close up photos I’ve started to change my mind. I’m hoping for a nice attitude from “What’s with the Cattitude” nail polish because is the one that I like the most so far. 🙂
What do you like so far from this summer collection?