Earlier today I gave you a sneak of Orly Spring 2013 Shade Shifter Gel FX Collection in my previous post about Orly 2013 Nail Polish Collections (preview, info & photos). This new product is really an innovation as it magically shifts from dark to reveal your Gel FX color underneath. For this product to work you’ll need to apply your favorite Gel FX color and then wait to be amazed. Don’t forget about Orly Spring 2013 New Gel FX Collection (info & photos) which features 6 new shades which will be joining the permanent 38 shades of Gel FX permanent line.
International Launch Date – Spring 2013
Romania Launch Date – beginning April 2013 @orlyromania.ro, @rowe.ro, keiko.ro and at Keiko Slim Spa Salons in Bucharest and Orly nail salons.
UK Launch Date – May 2013
If you want to know how this product works and how you can create different manicure styles using just one shade follow me right after the cut.
How it works!
- Apply Gel FX Tip Primer to the nail tip for a gradient effect or on the entire nail for an uniform color and let it air dry.
- Apply Gel FX Basecoat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite Gel FX shade and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 thin coats of the Shade Shifter and cure each coat for 30 seconds
- Apply Gel FX Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the tacky layer using a Gel FX Lint-free Wipe and Cleanser.
Enjoy more photos…