Smashbox launches at the beginning of spring 2017 a brand new line of Cover Shot Eye Palettes. There will be seven variations and plenty colors to choose from, so you will combinations from the brightest and boldest colors to the nudest and darkest. 🙂
Cover Shot: Eye Palettes swipe on highly pigmented, beyond blendable color for endless eye looks. Smashbox popped in two bigger base shades so you won’t run out of basics before you’ve used all the high-impact accent colors. You’ll be obsessed with the velvety, wearable quality of these shadows—not to mention the hot new eye looks they inspire.
U.S. Launch Date – Spring 2017 at Sephora Exclusive
Cover Shot: Eye Palette – Limited Edition – $29.00
- Golden Hour – finishes range from matte to sparkle, and the sultry, golden shades are rich and creamy
- Ablaze – captures the warmth of the desert in a range of sun-drenched shades
- Bold – highly-pigmented, myriad of saturated, standout shades.
- Metallic – shades of gold, rose gold, bronze, copper, and pewter
- Softlight – champagne and rosé-inspired colors to highlight the eyes with low-level shimmer
- Smoky – mid-to-darker tones amp up intensity with a blend of matte, low-shimmers, and high-shimmer
- Matte – shades in warm nudes, cool mauves, and a deep, dramatic black
Enjoy more photos…