It’s up to you if the traces of time are less visible on your face. There are methods which can keep your skin looking young and fresh.
French specialists quoted by “Journal des femmes” offers you 10 life principles, which guarantees a beautiful complexion, for a long time. To be noted that these rules must be applied simultaneously, consistently and with perseverance.
- Healthy and balanced nutrition, rich in fruits and vegetables, as the main source for intake of vitamins and minerals (infinitely better assimilated and more active than those of synthesis, the pill). But fruits and vegetables are not sufficient in the absence of complex sources of antioxidants, zinc (a real doctor for your skin), copper, magnesium, selenium and acids from the Omega 3 and Omega 6 series.
- Sun protection is also an important detail which you need to take into account all year. Using creams with SPF is more than necessary during the summer, but is equally useful during winter, and spring and autumn. In winter, the harmful sun rays are as intense as in the summer, especially if there is snow. In cities full of glass and concrete, solar radiation is amplified. Sun rays produce free radicals which can produce severe and irreversible damage to skin tissue and collagen layer, the true “foundation” of your complexion. In conclusion, the cream against ultraviolet rays, should be used continuously. Do not forget the neck and cleavage! Continue Reading
I guess we all want to be young forever and without wrinkles. I wish I could stop time to those years when a lost night effects were almost invisible and my skin looked fresh and without any wrinkles. Time passes and we can only make the best of it by taking care of ourselves the best we can. I know that we can use special products and techniques to hide the imperfections, wrinkles or any sign of a sleepless night but it is said that is more easy to prevent than to heal. So here are 10 Gold Rules that can slow down wrinkles appearing.
In order to maintain your skin young and fresh, is no secret anymore: you must take care of your complexion from a very young age! Follow the 10 advices that will help you, as they helped me, to combat the consequences caused by early aging!
Yes, I know the sun is irresistible; hardly you can stay away from the beach or swimming pool. But, like in every relationship, you need…protection. Against sun, of course!
Will say all guys from the beach. Your secret? Well… besides diet, sport and SPF, will be skin firmness. Protect yourself and keep the skin tonus with Nivea Sun body lotion with SPF 15 (13 $). Will protect you against sun burns and premature skin ageing. It’s water resistant and contains UVA/UVB protection.
Shopping, what do you say?
You are wise, so you don’t stay in the sun between 11 and 16, so you have plenty of time for shopping. But sun is watching you even on the road from one shop to another; welcome it with a cream that will make you radiate. I have tried Avon Solutions Hydra Radiance SPF 30 ( 4$).
I’m just crazy about summer, but when my skin and hair becomes dry because of sun or reacts to atmosphere humidity I’m willing to revise my feelings. Of course if we learn to counterattack the effects of heat and humidity, we can look incredible.
Here is my strategy!
If you live in hot climate (but in the areas with high altitude) dry air will dehydrate your skin, making it sometimes feel itchy, and the aspect is one of “elephant skin”. The superior layer of skin can be so dry that will exfoliate, exposing the skin even more to the rays of sun. What is even worst is on dehydrated skin those fine lines that you already have can be accentuated, and chronicle dehydration can rush the skin ageing process.
In this hot summer day I just remembered about Christmas. I could trade almost anything now for a couple of hours in the Christmas Day. I have to admit that in the last few days temperatures reached +40 degrees Celsius and as much as I love sun, tanned skin, summer clothes and spirit of seaside vacations, I’m not a fan of these high temperatures. But this is not the only reason why I want to turn back time. The main reason is the gift received on Christmas Day (La Prairie – anti-aging eye cream a cellular intervention complex SPF 15) which I just finished few days ago.
I received many great gifts among the years but this one is by far the most appreciated and useful one. It came like a rescue for my eye’s skin area, because I was searching to replace my Clinique all about eyes soin total regard et contour which I was using for almost a year. I was dreaming about La Prairie since autumn, after hearing and reading all the great results that other women experienced, but I never think of it as a Christmas present to me. I have to admit that its price is kind of expensive, around 100 Eur on EBay and even more in beauty shops, but trust me its completely justified.
The fact that your skin “objects” to some cosmetic products doesn’t have to affect your beauty ritual. I have an oily and sensitive skin type in the same time. Since i was a teenager i had to deal with lots of problems concerning my skin and although i had a cleaning routine every day and night, my skin still had some problems. It’s true that you must give special attention to sensitive skin, but you can’t say that having a sensitive skin means extra efforts. We must avoid some ingredients and open our eyes to others like Aloe Vera and salicylic acid. I want to share with you, some of the products that i use daily and their effects over my skin and also recommend you new ones specially for sensitive skin.
Lots of women with sensitive skin have tried multiple methods, treatments and products that promise to respect the skin sensitivity and…nothing. First step is definitely, going to a specialist doctor, which will specify the exact problems of your skin and tell you what type of ritual you should apply to your skin, because not all the “maneuvers” are bearable.
My experience thought me that i must follow three important steps and everything will be simple. Continue Reading
Nothing is more glam than dark shadow, so don’t be scared of trying it in a hurry. Blending is the key – and hides any mistakes!
- Thickly line your upper and lower lash line with a creamy black kohl pencil – Wet’N’Wild night lights kohl, has a rubber tip, use this to soften the upper lash line, taking the kohl color up on to lids slightly.
- Using your index finger, blend a dark grey powder shadow, like Collection 2000 single shadow in Moonstone, over lids, taking the color up to just under your brow bone.
- Layer a black shadow like Me Me Me Shock Shadow in graphite, over your lid and along your lower lash line. Use a small shadow brush to blend this color lightly up into your brow bone, also blend
ing it lightly out at the corners to create a cat’s eye effect.
- Line the upper and lower inner rims of your eyes with a black kohl pencil. This will block out any fleshy color between the whites of your eyes and the shadow for a more intense effect. Finish with Bourjois volume clubbing mascara in black. Try different colors for subtler smoky looks.
If you’re in a rush it’s easy to lose control of your mascara wand. Allow the mascara to dry (if you try to wipe it off straightaway you’ll just smudge it) then dip a piece of tissue in moisturiser and carefully dab over the mark to remove it.
If you like this makeup, you should also check out Cailin’s step-by-step guide on how to apply a smoky eye makeup. I find it quite helpful.
It’s time to dazzle in super-glam party make-up inspired by precious jewels. When it comes to sparkling this New Year, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and amethysts really are a girl’s best friend…
- Blend a silver metallic shadow such as Rimmel London color mousse in pewter, all over you lids and along your lower lash line.
- Then line your upper and lower lash line with a silver glitter gel liner, like Eyeko Glitter liquid eyeliner, to give your eyes the perfect party sparkle.
- Line your inner upper and lower lash line with a black kohl pencil like Rimmel London soft kohl kajal
eye pencil, to dramatically define eyes. To add even more definition, give your lashes a good coat of black thickening mascara.
- Dust a light bronzer over your cheeks, chin and forehead to warm your complexion and help icy eyes stand out. L’Oreal glam bronze minerals bronzer, gives a gorgeous, natural-looking result.
- Dab a small amount of white cream or powder illuminator underneath your eyes and along the plump part of your cheeks to give the illusion that your eyes have a halo! I love Barbara Daly for tesco illuminator.
- Coat your lips with a light pink pearlescent gloss, like NYC lip gloss shine pink kiss.
Put a tissue under your eyes when you apply glitter eyeshadow. Any excess will fall on the tissue rather than your face. No more human gliterball!