Take a white shimmer shadow like Collection 2000 Eye wear in star gaze, and blend around the inner corner of your eyes and up over your brow bone. This will act as an eye brightening base color.
- Apply a light lilac powder eyeshadow over your lids, blending it right up on to your brow bone. I like Marks&Spencer eyeshadow in pale lavender.
- Layer a dark purple shadow shade over your lids, like Prestige Cosmetics skin loving minerals eyeshadow in opal.
- Line your upper lash line and the upper and lower inner rim of your eyes with a metallic grey kohl pencil to make the white of your eyes stand out. Look for one with a hint of glitter, like Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in meteorite, to give a gorgeous hint of sparkle.
- Keep skin looking natural by using an apricot blush like 17 Sheer finish mineral blush
in natural, over your cheeks. Don’t be tempted to go too pale – you’ll look dead, not just a bit vampish!
- To finish, coat lips with a peachy lipstick, like Rimmel London moisture renew lipstick in glamorous pink, for a natural, low-key look.
Swap your usual black wand for a purple mascara to really make your amethyst eyes stand out.
It’s time to dazzle in super-glam party make-up inspired by precious jewels. When it comes to sparkling this New Year, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and amethysts really are a girl’s best friend…
- Blend a silver metallic shadow such as Rimmel London color mousse in pewter, all over you lids and along your lower lash line.
- Then line your upper and lower lash line with a silver glitter gel liner, like Eyeko Glitter liquid eyeliner, to give your eyes the perfect party sparkle.
- Line your inner upper and lower lash line with a black kohl pencil like Rimmel London soft kohl kajal
eye pencil, to dramatically define eyes. To add even more definition, give your lashes a good coat of black thickening mascara.
- Dust a light bronzer over your cheeks, chin and forehead to warm your complexion and help icy eyes stand out. L’Oreal glam bronze minerals bronzer, gives a gorgeous, natural-looking result.
- Dab a small amount of white cream or powder illuminator underneath your eyes and along the plump part of your cheeks to give the illusion that your eyes have a halo! I love Barbara Daly for tesco illuminator.
- Coat your lips with a light pink pearlescent gloss, like NYC lip gloss shine pink kiss.
Put a tissue under your eyes when you apply glitter eyeshadow. Any excess will fall on the tissue rather than your face. No more human gliterball!
Prep eyelids with a beige cream shadow. Next, carefully press peach glitter on top with a brush. Under the eye, extend an icy white liquid shimmer all over the top of the cheekbone. Smudge violet eyeshadow under the lower lashes and past the outer corners. Finish with black mascara on top lashes, pale pink blush and matte bubblegum lips.
- MAC glitter in crystal orange
- Daniel Sandler watercolor in icing
- Shu Uemura pressed eyeshadow in rose
- Pixi lip blush in 05 beauty
Set your party spirit free with a rainbow of candy colors and lashings of shimmer.
Space dust make-up
Blue and silver make-up for heavenly eyes. Trace the lower lash line and inner eye rim with a sky-blue eye pencil. Along the top lashes, apply purple liquid liner, flicking it at the outer corners.
Dab a liquid silver glitter on top, with a little in the inner eye corner. Apply navy blue mascara on top lashes and green on the bottom. Finish with pink lips and cheeks.
- Gosh extreme art eye liner in 17
- Urban decay 24/7 glide – on eye pencil in electric
- Dior Style liner in silver light
- Barry M colored mascara in emerald green
Your beauty can be admired by everyone around you wearing a perfume which accentuates your glow. Why don’t you try Dolce&Gabbana The One.
Wake up more beautiful and fresh than ever! Your skin face will acquire a beautiful glow with Lancome Absolute Nuit Premium, night cream.
Spoil your body with a glittering oil and dance all night in the spotlights. Sephora Huile pailetee will take care of your body and it will make you fell shiny and radiant.
Pastel tones, daring lip stick, tanned skin or sparkling eyelashes – what’s your choice?
Trend no 1: Chocolate skin. Would you like a sexy complexion like Jennifer Lopez? Tanned skin will always make a sensation in the warm season, and not only. Tanned, you look younger, so my advice is do no let glowing make- up miss from your purse. Modern make-ups from YSL presentations and Stella Mc Cartney sustain the same thing: tanned complexion is en vogue! Continue Reading