MAC Cosmetics will launch on 18 February 2010 in the U.S. the New Mineralize Foundation SPF 15. The date of the international launch is not confirmed yet but is due sometimes in February.
Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 ($32.00 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NC55
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW43, NW45, NW47, NW50, NW55
Brush ($38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN)
- 130 Short Duo Fibre A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibres ideal for application with creams, emulsions, and various powder products.
MAC Cosmetics is preparing a big surprise for us on 11 February 2010! The Spring Colour Forecast Collection will be separated in 4 displayers which will hit the counters in the same day. 🙂
Spring Colour 1 Forecast
Lipstick – Eur 17,50
- Phlox – Sheer light pink (glaze)
- Bubblegum – Light lavender pink (glaze)
- Laugh a lot – Mauve pink (lustre)
- Pink Burst – Clean bright pink with pearl (frost)
Lipglass – Eur 17,00
- Cultureclash – Frosty clear baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl (frost)
- Hush, Hush Rose – Mid-tone blue with pearl (frost)
Eyeshadow – Eur 15,00
- Rosy Outlook – Frosted baby pink (Satin)
- Very Violet – Dark violet (Frost)
- LaLa – Mid-tone pink (Frost)
- Da Bling – Pink with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
The MAC All Ages, All Races, All Sexes collection for winter will be released on 7 January 2010. Although it will be launched only next year, this collection is also part of the MAC Cosmetics entire Winter 2009 Collections.
A new info is that there will be new packaging for pigments, each one containing 4.5 grams.
“All Ages, All Races, All Sexes is our credo. Now M?A?C takes the “One World” idea further than ever, with a multi-culti colour story intent on a universal focus – spectacularly shaded and shaped brows for all, because beautiful people come in colours! Miraculously matched to the individual, Impeccable Brow Pencil is the ultimate artist’s tool to fill, lengthen and shape, with a firm tip that sharpens application for high-performance precision. Penultimate Brow Marker, in one shade suits all, has a liquefied glide adept at the all-important arch. But that’s not all: Lipstick, Lipglass, Eye Shadow and Nail Lacquer shade extensions speak your language, a match for every international skin tone.”
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Myself Creamy pale yellow beige (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Equality Light dirty mauve with traveling pearl (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Empowered Creamy mid-tone neutral brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- 5N Plumy sheer brown (Lustre) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
I know I’ve wrote a lot about this collection in my previous posts but I like to keep you updated with any new information that may came up. So, here are some new photos of this winter collection, with more details that I hope you will enjoy. The launching date remains the same 26 December. Be sure to check out the other collections by MAC, In The Studio and Love Lace that will be launched in the same day.
“A fireside fantasy far from the maddening crowd is undeniably appealing. Seek refuge in the warmth, the glow of skin rosy with Refined Golden Mineralize Skinfinish, Shadesticks in Cuddle, Nurture and Snuggle shades, cozy as a mug of cocoa on a bearskin rug. Curl up with the cashmere kiss of Warm Me Up Lipstick or Light That Fire! Lipglass; the woodsy, rustic chic of Mulled Cider Eye Shadow and Dim the Lights Na il La cquer. Like being in a majestic lodge surrounded by all of life’s real comforts. Natural beauty, the way M?A?C makes it modern.
Warm & Cozy Face, with Ca re Blends Essential Oils in Sweet Orange + La vender, or Grapefruit + Chamomile feels soothing and sultry when elements are harsh and extreme…add M?A?C signature innovation with Mineralize All-Over Moisture Lotion, and see new radiance, revivified lustre,optimum health. Like going on retreat and communing with nature, it’s an earthly way to bring back what the city takes away, and a sensual solution to make life simple, but luxurious. Winter beauty begins here.”
MAC “In The Studio” winter collection will be launched in the US on the 26 December, exactly on the same date as MAC Love Lace Collection. In this winter MAC cosmetics is launching one collection after another so you only have to choose your favorite one and write Santa about it. 🙂
“Dramatic, daring Lashes have been a chic and urbane part of the modern Artist’s persona since Edie and friends made it all happen Downtown, on block-print canvas or grainy 16-millimetre film. Multi-media, counter-culture, the ultimate cool. In The Studio is the epitome of the look updated, featuring new Studio Fix Lash in Black Fix or Studio Brown, with the latest thermoplastic synth-rubber moulded brush, designed to kill clump as it separates lashes. The perfect complement? Studio Fix Powder, a powder and foundation-in-one, combining complete coverage with ease of application, goes on dry with a matte, velvety texture. Silica keeps the matte flat and absorbs oil, and talc smoothes it out. Go for the bold stroke, as they do In The Studio.”
MAC Love Lace Collection that we’ve been talking about in the past few months will finally be released on 26 December, so we won’t have to wait more then 2 weeks. 🙂
Here is the entire collection with all the info you need and finally with the detailed photos of each product from this collection.
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S.)
- Pretty Please Pale pink pearl (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Intricate Frosted cool icy taupe (Frost) (Limited Edition)
The launching date of the Winter 2009 Collection, MAC Warm & Cozy remains the same 26 December 2009 for US but as I promised before in my latest post about MAC 2010 Spring Collections – New info, prices and launching dates here I am with the latest updates on this collection.
Enjoy the new photos of this winter collection! This time I wrote the prices in Euro but for the US variant enter here.
Lipstick – 18 EURO
- Spiced Tea Warmed bronze brown (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
- Warm Me Up Creamy mid-tone neutral pink (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
- Siss Muted golden beige (Satin) (Permanent)
Lipglass – 16,50 EURO
- 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Feeling Dreamy Pale neutral pink with pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Light That Fire! Mid-tone burnt coral with pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
You already know about the new collections that MAC had prepared for us for next year from my previous articles but now I’m bringing some new updates concerning the prices, launch dates and products that will be included on those collections.
My inspiration source (as well as the photos) was Lushious Beauty.
I’ve already made a previous post about Warm&Cozy Collection that you can check it out but Naked Brunette and Blonde Redhead is another beautiful collection that has prepared for us many good things and they both can be found in the shops starting with 2 January 2010.
Here you can read the preliminary information:
- Miner Alize Skin Finish: Comfort, By Candlelight SRP € 25
- Eyeshadow: Chamomille, Mulled Cider, Embark, Lettering Clothing SRP € 15
- Shade Stick: Nurture, Relaxed, Warm and Cozy, Cuddle SRP € 19
- Lipstick: Spiced Tea, Warm Me Up, Siss € 17.50
- Lipglass: 2N, 3N, Light That Fire SRP € 17
- Nail Lacquer: Blissed Out, Dim The Lights SRP: € 11.75
- Care Essential Oil Blend: Sweet Orange and Lavender, Grapefruit and Chamomille SRP € 21
- Miner Alize moisture lotion all over: € 41
- Lip Conditioner: Close For Comfort, Feelin ‘Good SRP € 15