Urban Decay introduces Afterdark Palette for spring 2017, a new and limited edition 10 eye shadow palette. This one looks pretty colorful and with a lots of metallic shades, so I’m happy to see such a colorful combinations of shades for spring.
When you’re out late at night, anything can happen. Even the straight-laced types shed their inhibitions and cut loose. That’s when things get interesting, a little dangerous and a lot more fun. Urban Decay introduces the Afterdark Palette, the perfect shadow collection for night owls. Created with late-night rendezvous in mind, this jewel-toned collection contains 10 sultry shades of Eyeshadow—seven NEW and three cult favorites no UD junkie should be without. Amp up your look with shade-shifting duotones and metallized shimmers in a range of hues. From iconic UD colors like Lounge (brick red with a green shift) to new shades like Paralyzed (blue with a purple shift) and Off Duty (deep metallic bronze), this palette has it all.
U.S. Launch Date – 20 December 2016 at Sephora | 14 January 2017 @urbandecay.com | 27 January 2017 in Stores
Urban Decay Afterdark Palette Spring 2017
Urban Decay After Dark Palette – New & Limited Edition – $49.00 (Sephora Exclusive)
- Alter – metallic white-gold with gold shift
- Scene – light metallic pinky-peach with gold shift
- Supersonic – intense metallic red-copper
- Sinful – metallic golden amber
- Off Duty – deep metallic bronze
- Druggie – metallic purple with violet shift
- Backfire – burgundy satin with purple shift
- Lounge – brick red satin with green shift
- Fringe – bright metallic teal
- Paralyzed – navy with tonal metallic shift
Enjoy more photos…