Urban Decay presents its latest collaboration and reveals the new spring 2017 Nocturnal Collection which was made exclusively for ULTA. You’d better take a look at this gorgeous palette and the new Vice Lipsticks that will go with these shades.
Need a look that can take you from a long day at the office to late-night cocktails with that hot guy from the gym? Urban Decay introduces Nocturnal Shadow Box and Nocturnal Vice Lipstick—a limited-edition collection that’s up for anything.
U.S. Launch Date – 15 January 2017 online @ulta.com | 22 January 2017 at ULTA stores
Urban Decay Spring 2017 Nocturnal Collection
Nocturnal Shadow Box – Limited Edition – $29.00 (Ulta Exclusive)
We packed the palette with 12 amazing shades of Eyeshadow you’ll reach for again and again—eight must-haves from our current collection, plus four exclusives from past sets. Experiment with a wide range of neutrals and a few bold hits of color in an array of finishes—from matte, shimmery and glittery shades to trippy duotones. We even included a double-ended Blending/Smudger Brush for the perfect application. Since no look would be complete without lipstick, we created four addictive new shades (two edgy neutrals and two bold colors) of our creamy Vice formula to round out the collection.
- ABC Gum – pale peach matte
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again – light pink champagne shimmer with silver glitter
- Baby – cool metallic rose
- Half Baked – golden bronze shimmer
- Riff – brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle
- Delete – deep chestnut brown matte-satin
- Fireball – peach satin with pink shift
- Backfire – burgundy satin with purple shift
- Lounge – brick red satin with green shift
- Armor – metallic silver-taupe with tonal sparkle
- Heroine – deep navy blue with subtle floating tonal pearl
- Blackout – blackest black matte
Nocturnal Vice Lipstick – Limited Edition – $17.00
The perfect pairing for the palette, our Nocturnal Vice Lipstick shades were made with lipstick junkies in mind. Satisfy your vice with four never-before-seen shades, including one you begged us for—Fireball. Each shade of lipstick in the collection comes in a limited-edition component with the same design as the palette and a purple metallic base.
- Fireball – peach with pink shift (Metallized)
- Lawbreaker – medium brown (Sheer)
- Nonsense – rose-pink (Comfort Matte)
- Backstab – plum-purple with red shimmer (Cream)