Urban Decay has unveiled its new Wende’s Contraband Eyeshadow Palette for fall 2015, a new travel-friendly palette featuring six eye shadow shades handpicked by Wende Zomnir himself.
Urban Decay’s Chief Creative Officer and founding partner, Wende Zomnir, is always jet-setting around the globe. Inspired by her frequent trips, Urban Decay created this travel-friendly palette featuring all her favorite shades. Wende handpicked her top six go-to shades for a versatile selection that ranges from neutral to bright for maximum versatility—from Urban Decay’s iconic purple look to the classic smoky eye. There are even a few exclusive shades. As a bonus, the palette includes a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Urban Decay’s bestselling black shade that complements every skintone and eye color.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Sephora for VIB Rouge
Urban Decay Wende’s Contraband Palette – Limited Edition & Sephora Exclusive – $34.00
- Trick – light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle (Permanent)
- Smog – deep coppery bronze shimmer (Permanent)
- Reign – rich brown satin (Repromote)
- Deep End – Bright teal (Permanent)
- Flash – Bright iridescent purple (Permanent)
- Tornado – Vibrant deep purple shimmer (Repromote)
- Zero (24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil) – Zealous black (Permanent)
Enjoy more photos…