Zoya launches in the first day of 2014 the new Naturel Collection which features 6 new beautiful natural shades with a full coverage formula. I really love wearing nude shades of nail polish in spring, but this collection seems even more wearable for me since there are pink undertones involved.
The natural nail only better… The Zoya Nail Polish Naturel collection masters delicate tone on tone color with six new, full-coverage (opaque) neutral nudes with a pink undertone, that can be worn beautifully alone or stunningly together to create modern tonal accents. The Look: It’s not about matching – it’s about coordinating colors with slight tonal differences to create interest.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 January 2014 at @zoya.com
Zoya Naturel Collection
Nail Lacquer – $9.00
- ZP704 – Chantal: French Vanilla Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP705 – Taylor: Light Toffee Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP706 – Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP707 – Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP708 – Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP709 – Normani: Sable Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
Enjoy more photos…