Launching today is Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer that we’ve seen it in sneak peek photos over Instagram and that’s been used to achieve a flawless look for Dior Couture Autumn-Winter 2017-18 show. This new product joining the famous Dior Diorskin line is a high pigmented, waterproof concealer that hides and neutralizes imperfections all day. This new concealer is just one of the surprises the brand has in store for us for the next season, so if you are curious for more check out Dior Fall 2017 Metallics Collection (upcoming post).
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Sephora
Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer – New – $34.00
Create full camouflage coverage in one stroke with Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer. The hydrating liquid formula stays comfortable, and will not crease, crack, or settle into lines, providing full coverage with a fresh matte finish.
This concealer covers completely, thanks to extreme density pigments, which offer 33 percent more pigment than the Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation. This high density creates extreme camouflage with just one coat. The hydrating formula is key to lasting wear. It features multiple full coverage shades for one-coat camouflage and crease-proof concealing. It’s designed with a cushiony doe-foot applicator for easy, precise, and foolproof application.
- Ivory – Very Light: Neutral Undertone
- Cream – Very Light: Neutral Undertone
- Light Beige – Light: Neutral Undertone
- Linen – Light: warm yellow undertone
- Cameo – Light: Cool Pink Undertone
- Medium Beige – Light to medium: neutral undertone
- Sand – Light to medium: warm yellow undertone
- Honey Beige – Medium: neutral undertone
- Dark Beige – Medium to Deep: netural undertone
- Light Mocha – Deep: Neutral Undertone
SHOP THIS POST
Enjoy more photos…