Zoya wants us to be ready for summer and launches Island Fun and Paradise Sun summer 2015 nail polish collections. Each one of these new Zoya summer nail collections features six new nail lacquers, one with cream finishes and other one only with metallics. Most of the new Zoya shades are in aquatic and purple shades so take a closer look after the jump and pick your favorite.
Island Fun: Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
Paradise Sun: Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
U.S. Launch Date – 5 May 2015 online @zoya.com
Zoya Island Fun & Paradise Sun Collections Summer 2015
Zoya Island Fun Nail Polish – $9.00
- Jace (Cream) – Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
- Cecilia (Cream) – Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Talia (Cream) – True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Serenity (Cream) – Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
- Nana (Cream) – Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Demetria (Cream) – A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
Paradise Sun Nail Polish – $9.00
- Genesis (Metallics) – Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
- Selene (Metallics) – True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water.
- Oceane (Metallics) – True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
- Isa (Metallics) – Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
- Mae (Metallics) – Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
- Aphrodite (Metallics) – Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
Enjoy more photos…